I found a really easy cupcake recipe using very simple ingredients that I could memorize off the top of my head. I didn't have to jot down the recipe nor bring my smart phone to the kitchen because the ingredients needed and steps for making these cupcakes were so easy to remember.
When I noticed that the cupcakes batter from one recipe was not that much, I decided to use smaller cupcakes moulds. Small cupcakes are so cute and they are perfect for tea parties. Little kids would definitely love them too.
Some little cakes, anyone?
Chocolate Vanilla Cupcakes
- 100gr Unsalted butter or margarine, at room temperature
- 100gr Caster sugar
- 100gr Cake flour, sifted
- 100gr Chocolate chips/chopped cooking chocolate
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Beat butter/margarine and sugar using high-speed electric mixer until it is soft, creamy and pale.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- Add the eggs to the batter, one by one, and keep mixing until the cupcake mix is fully incorporated.
- Using spatula, fold in flour to the batter until everything is smooth.
- Add the chocolate chips to the cupcake batter.
- Spoon the cupcake batter to the cupcake moulds that are already lined with cupcake cases.
- Bake the cupcakes in the preheated oven (170 degree Celcius) for about 20 minutes or until the cupcakes are golden brown.
I was too lazy to make cupcake butter cream frosting so I simply topped my mini cupcakes with some double-boiled chocolate frosting and colourful sprinkles.
This is how I did my quick fix of cupcakes with chocolate kicks inside out.