The Versatile Blog Award (VBA).
As per the VBA's traditions, upon receiving this award, I would have to select 15 blogs that I find amusing (and informative) and follow them regularly; then award them with this Versatile Blogger Award too.
Here are my 15 picks and congratulations to all of you. Also, some of you may have received this award from other fellow bloggers before but as you can see, I could not help selecting you again.
- Karen Cheng
- Our Everyday Things
- Story of Bing
- Mother Inc.
- Mama Wants This
- Mama's Monologues
- Personal Excellence
- Anncoo Journal
- Happy Home Baking
- Chic and Gorgeous Treats
- Cuisine Paradise
- It's Not Just About the Recipe
- Jamie Writes
Last but not least, here are 7 things about me:
- I find making cakes or cookies therapeutic. I don't really cook.
- I don't eat so much red meat. I guess I am into the Blood Type A Diet.
- The only exercises I confidently do on regular basis are swimming and (slow) walking in the city park or shopping malls. I have weak knees - that's why I do not run, at all.
- I can't stand cluttered and messy places, so yes; I get irritated and often frustrated seeing the house is a wreck.
- I am very sensitive to (loud) noises. Call me weird.
- These days, I only keep in touch with my (overseas) friends via on-line chatting, occasional international phone calls and SMSes. Sad but true. I hardly get the chance to hang out with them in the 'real world'.
- I am still obsessed with stuff in green colour.
Thank you again for passing this award to me, Gabriela!