Step 7. Selecting photos for pre-wed photos inspirations
I have seen quite a number of wedding and pre-wedding photo works but I always particularly love and admire Axioo photography results. Sadly, we do not think we could hire Axioo at the time being. Axioo's photo works are fantastic and uber creative for wedding photos inspirations.
We'd browsed many wedding photographers' websites and some other random wedding photos from google. I had shown my husband the kind and style of pre-wedding photos that I want to have for ours and he has done the same too. We'd feedback these to our assigned photographer once we fix the dates for the pre-wedding photo shooting session.
- Fix the dates for pre-wedding photos and select the dresses for the photo shooting session
- Give feedback the photographer about the exact style and locations of the pre-wedding photos that we want to take
Yesterday my husband has started selecting the songs that we want to play during the wedding. He chose about five songs but I only approved half of them. Then, he asked me to select the songs that I want myself and he will look into them again.
We both feel that in selecting wedding songs, it is important to select those evergreen love songs with attention to the lyrics and melody. Below are some wedding songs that I chose and this list is still subject to my husband's approval.
- Wedding March (Instrumental)
- Beautiful - Jim Brickman ft. Wayne Brady
- The Gift - Jim Brickman ft. Martina Bride
- You're My Destiny - Jim Brickman ft. Martina Bride
- Beautiful Girl - Jose Mari Chan
- A Whole New World - Celine Dion & Peabo Bryson
- Can't Help Falling in Love - UB40
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You - TBA
- I'm Your Angel - Celine Dion & R. Kelly
- All the Love in the World - The Corrs
- Eternal Flame - Atomic Kitten
- Everything - Michael Buble
- From This Moment On - Shania Twain
- I Knew I Love You - Savage Garden
- I Swear - All4One
- Lucky - Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat
- You're Beautiful - James Blunt
- Tonight I Celebrate My Love - Peabo Bryson
- Finalize the wedding songs selection and burn them into a CD. My husband said choose 10 songs for this is good enough but I am still not sure with this. Create a slide show for the other couple photos that we want to display during the wedding lunch/dinner