She's my love-relationship guru. I sought advice from her quite often as we were going through similar states.
Cross-Country Love Birds
In summary, here are some wisdom that she mentioned during our short conversation that I thought really knocked my head. They are about life and love.
- You are married already! Don't open fire first. No need to create problems.
- Truly accepting someone as who he/she is easier said than done.
- Don't worry about things that have not even occurred. It may not be happening after all. No need to worry about things in the future otherwise we are just creating wrinkles in our faces.
- Just go with the flow.
- Don't worry with what people think about us. We are the ones who live our lives.
- Raise your kids on your own. Learn the responsibilities of raising your own kids.
- Love does not change. People change.
- Love kills. Tell me about it!