Tuesday, April 7, 2009


I usually water my plants in the morning before I leave for work. These past mornings, each time I opened my front door to water my plants, I have always been so eager to check on my Nemophila seeds that I spread (again) last Sunday. So far, still nothing but fresh soil and the obvious seeds on the surface of the soil.

To my surprise, this morning after doing my plants' watering routine, I found something much better than the Nemophila seedlings that I expected. I saw a red spot in my Balsam plants. After more than 10 weeks nurturing my plants, I finally saw one red balsam flower and few other flower buds.

And I discovered two flowers by evening.

I am content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment here!